OpenGarage Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests web interface – no options or log

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bentsod
    Participant

After setup, I am able to access using dhcp assigned local ip address.
    ‘Open Door’, ‘Reboot’, ‘Clear Log’ all work.
    But ‘Options’ just loads a blank page (192.168.1.86/vo).
    ‘Show Log’ (192.168.1.86/vl) displays the current time, and has a back button that works, but always shows 0 records even after I open and close the door several times from the home page.

Any thoughts?

Lafhunting
    Participant

Click the reboot button on the first web page, that worked for me.

bentsod
    Participant

Thanks, I’ve tried reboot many times. Will try some more.

I can view and set the option variables using hhtp and json variables but not through the interface.
    Trying to view the log with devip/jl returns:
    {“name”:”My OpenGarage”,”time”:1544553557,”logs”:[]}
    Nothing ever changes except the time.

Lafhunting
    Participant

Are you using the web browser or did you copy the link and add it to the home page?

If you added the link to your home page delete it and make a new one.

bentsod
    Participant

Thanks for your help. I am using web browser, tried safari and chrome, when point to devip everything works with the interface except the options button. It loads a blank page.

Ray
    Keymaster

Are you sure you have any log data to display? Judging from your /jl return results, there isn’t any log data yet, that’s why nothing is displayed on the log page.

About the options page, rebooting the controller should work (I did encounter the same issue once but rebooting resolved the issue). If rebooting doesn’t work, I would suggest doing a factory reset (press and hold the button for 10 seconds or more).

What is your firmware version?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenGarage Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests web interface – no options or log