OpenGarage Forums OpenGarage Mobile and Web App Setting notification after ____________ Time

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Ray.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

insight3fl
    Participant

When I set the check box for Automation “notify” and I type in code and click submit, it indicates setting saved then the interface jumps to the button screen and when I click on options again the options page opens and the changes are gone. Check box is not checked. Tried several time.

Thanks

insight3fl
    Participant

It is accepting the setting now… Not sure what changes. However, I am not getting any notifications. I am using IOs and have all notifications set to on. Do I need to set up that IFTTT routine to receive notifications???

Ray
    Keymaster

You said you are ‘using IOs’ — what is IOs?

The OpenGarage user manual:
    https://github.com/OpenGarage/OpenGarage-Firmware/raw/master/docs/OGManual.pdf
    has some basic descriptions about how to get IFTTT notification to work. You need to:
    – create an account on IFTTT
    – enable the maker channel, and copy / paste the Maker key to OpenGarage
    – create a recipe in IFTTT, with Maker channel as the trigger, and whatever notification method as action (SMS, email etc).
    – In the recipe, make sure you keep ‘value1’ in the message because OpenGarage uses that parameter to pass the notification message.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenGarage Forums OpenGarage Mobile and Web App Setting notification after ____________ Time