OpenGarage Forums OpenGarage Mobile and Web App mobile app (ios) always showing no car present

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tom S.
    Participant

I am running the mobile app, v2.2.1. It is working just fine.

However, the “car absent” indicator is always red, whether there is a car there or not. For instance right now there is a car in there, and the garage door is closed.

The web app (not the mobile app) shows the info correctly – as shows in the attachment 1 (webapp.png), vehicle present. Current reading is 86 cm. Tolerances set are:
    Door threshold (cm): 50
    vehicle threshold (cm): 150

The mobile app shows “car absent” as red (no car I assume) all the time – see attachment mobileapp.png. If I look at the settings in the mobile app it shows the 50 cm threshold but only that one threshold, there is not a separate one for vehicle vs door.

Am I doing something wrong?

Tom

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Michael
    Participant

I have the same experience with mobile app version 2.3.3. Web app also shows correct info for me.

I moved all my monitoring to HomeKit with Homebridge using Homebridge Og plugin and Homebridge Delay Switch plugin for reminders if I’ve left the door open. It also correctly show door status and vehicle presence status.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenGarage Forums OpenGarage Mobile and Web App mobile app (ios) always showing no car present