OpenGarage Forums OpenGarage Firmware Firmware V 1.0.5 and Blynk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rgomez3159
    Participant

I just updated Opengarage firmware from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5. My Blynk app is no longer sending notifications to my mobile when the status changes (closed to open and vice – versa). Any ideas? Is it related to the firmware update or do I have something misconfigured? I am very new to this, so pardon my ignorance.

Ray
    Keymaster

First, check your Options page and make sure the blynk authorization token is still there (this token needs to match your Blynk’s project auth token), and ‘accessibility’ is set to Direct + Cloud. The reason to check this is that in some cases, upgrading from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5 may trigger a factory reset of options, in which case you need to set the token again. If both are set correctly, try to reboot OpenGarage and see if that makes it work.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Ray.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Ray.

rgomez3159
    Participant

I did that .. BLYNK is working .. it senses distances and changes when it senses “open” vs “closed”… but it doesn’t send that change status to my android phone. When I was using V 1.0.4, all this worked. Since I upgraded to V 1.0.5, all seems to work, (I can activate the relay, etc. and it senses distances etc) but it just doesn’t send a notification to my phone. It could be BLYNK .. I am sure I upgraded that too … I’m at a loss.

rgomez3159
    Participant

OK .. now it seems to work. I discovered the problem. The “automation – notify me” check box must be checked. I never noticed this under the previous version. All is well now. Thanks. Very cool product.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenGarage Forums OpenGarage Firmware Firmware V 1.0.5 and Blynk