OpenGarage Forums OpenGarage Mobile and Web App Blynk works but OpenGarage mobile app does not

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nicola
    Participant

I have Blink working perfectly with OG.
    I can also access OG via browser to custom fixed IP and custom port: 192.168.1.181:181.

I added the controller to OpenGarage Mobile. It connects because I can see and change the settings and even restart it, but the main page shows Disconnected red dot and it just does not work.
    I tried to delete and reconnect using all the options: Local only, Cloud Only and Local + Cloud, same behavior.
    Again it works with Blynk.

what else could I try?

Nicola
    Participant

I did more tests, including resetting the board.
    I tried having the board on standard http port 80, and a different one (my preference).
    Blynk port always set to default 80.

My finding: blynk works all the time, from local network and from outside.
    Mobile app works only from local network. The moment I turn off wifi in my phone it stops working.
    I tried to set play with various OG Mobile app as connection type:

“local only”, obviously works only from local lan, and it does.
    “local + cloud”, works from local lan, but not from outside. No particular error messages.
    “cloud only” gives an error message: invalid blynk token. But this cannot be, as blynk app works always fine, and OG mobile app actually shows me the very same token that I can see from the web page and that makes blynk work correctly.

Could it be that my particular token begins with a ‘-‘ (minus) character, and the app for some reason does not digest it?
    And/or, how do I generate a new token? I could not figure it out.

Please assist, thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenGarage Forums OpenGarage Mobile and Web App Blynk works but OpenGarage mobile app does not