OpenGarage Forums OpenGarage Mobile and Web App Blynk notifications stopped working after upgrading iOS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

CuriousG
    Participant

So I upgraded to iOS 12.2 the other day from whatever the previous version was 12.1??? Anyway, since then I haven’t been receiving my Blynk notifications when opening and closing garage so I assume all Blynk notifications aren’t working now. Still working for Android phone.

I don’t believe anything else has changed from iPhone that would have caused this. Anyone else having this issue? Opening and closing garage from the OpenGarage app still works fine. I just need my notifications to let me know in case the garage door is left open.

CuriousG
    Participant

Problem is fixed after finding other people having similar problems from Blynk forum. Appears that after updating iOS it stopped working and the solution was to remove the Blynk app then install it again. The app was still there when I logged back in.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenGarage Forums OpenGarage Mobile and Web App Blynk notifications stopped working after upgrading iOS