OpenGarage Forums Hardware Questions Blue light no longer blinks, now steady, and isn't communicating with Blynk

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

infernalaanger
    Participant

I noticed this the last heat wave we had when I lost connection via Blynk. It has since happened again. Factory reset fixed it last time, however I have not had the time to reset it again. I did reset the WiFi, and reconnected to my APs. I have also verified the Blynk token, however it still isn’t communicating. The garage is very hot, as we’ve seen 100+ degrees the last few days. I can view and control the unit from the web interface via the local network, albeit, very slowly.

Ray
    Keymaster

If blue light does not blink within 10 seconds (sometimes the logic is reversed, so it stays on, and blinks off every few seconds, that’s normal), it sounds like the software is getting stuck somewhere, which could be because of sensor reading or something. On the other hand, if you can still connect to it (albeit very slowly), that means it’s still running and the blue light should blink even if very infrequently. Something isn’t very consistent here, I feel.

callifo
    Participant

Just wondering if something in particular causes it to flip the led sequence? Mine seems to be doing invert thing where blue led is on all the time, and flashes off. Its perfectly synced too, because I have two units, and they both flip at the same time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenGarage Forums Hardware Questions Blue light no longer blinks, now steady, and isn't communicating with Blynk