OpenGarage Forums OpenGarage Firmware Blynk not connecting Reply To: Blynk not connecting

Ray
Keymaster

It appears that this is a bug with Blynk’s QR scan on iOS. Just received another report of the same issue. Here are the details:
Apparently the problem is that the widgets have no associated pins, hence they are not getting any value. This seems to be an issue with Blynk’s QR code scan feature for ios, that is, after your scan, the associated pins for the widgets are lost. I just tried to scan the QR code again on my android phone and there was no problem at all.

I took screenshots of the pin assignment for each widget:
https://goo.gl/photos/LgKTPh6VYedoinW96
You can follow the screenshots to set up your pins (you need to first stop the project from running by clicking the square icon at the top-right corner. Then you can click on each widget to configure it, and finally click on the triangle icon to run the project again). Note that all pins are ‘Virtual pins’, not digital or analog pins. If you have trouble figuring it out, send a support ticket and we can configure it for you (but will have to know your login credentials).

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Ray.