1. Instructions for setting up an Open garage agent for Google Assistant to communicate with OG through Blynk api
2. OpenGarageAgent.zip – the agent to import into DiagFlow
3. opengarage_firebase.js – the code to load into FireBase to process request. Must insert your Blynk api key.
1. Open and close links may need to adjust the pin (v1 and v2 currently)
2. Not currently able to authenticate directly with Blynk so api key must be added to firebase code.
3. It’s a work in progress so feedback welcome.
4. If your interested in running in your own node.js server instead of firebase, let me know.
- This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Les.