OpenGarage Forums OpenGarage Mobile and Web App Nofications via Custom Blynk Server

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kc3
    Participant

Has anyone noticed over the last 1-3 weeks that they aren’t getting notifications or door up/down messages via the Android app? I’m not sure exactly when it stopped working because we were out of town. I’m at the legacy Blynk v2.27.34 and it’s pointed to the custom Blynk server at blynk.openthings.io. I can still use Blynk to open or close both of my garage doors, but notifications no longer come through. It’s possible that it’s a problem on my end, but I haven’t made any changes in many months, so I’m not aware of anything on my end. Just thought I would check if anyone else is having this problem and/or if folks have suggests on what I might do to troubleshoot it (I rebooted my phone and made sure Blynk has notification permissions, but I’m not sure what else to do to troubleshoot the absence of something like this). Thanks!

Ray
    Keymaster

I am aware of the issue. Currently investigating. We’ve just released firmware 1.2.3, which has added support for email notifications. As most users have migrated to OTC, we will probably phase out Blynk soon, since iPhone users can no longer use the legacy Blynk app.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenGarage Forums OpenGarage Mobile and Web App Nofications via Custom Blynk Server