OpenGarage Forums OpenGarage Firmware Fork with MQTT, Magnetic Sensor support ,Close if left open at night – misc Reply To: Fork with MQTT, Magnetic Sensor support ,Close if left open at night – misc

CuriousG
Participant

So I finally got around to manually updating the firmware by going the USB route since OTA does not work for me. I’m coming from v1.04 to your v1.06 since it appears to have more features than the standard firmware.

Not finding the IFTTT settings within the Android or iOS app threw me for a loop when I was able to find the settings through a web browser then it occurred to me that you took the screenshot from a mobile browser.

After getting Alexa to work through IFTTT and not providing me with satisfactory notifications, I went back to installing the Blynk app just to get notifications I was enjoying with v1.04. Now I find out that you only get notifications if you leave your door open for X amount of minutes. Then I thought leaving the notifications for 0 minutes would be smart but it just kept sending me notifications repeatedly.